Effective Date: 5/23/2018
Please note that we review our privacy practices from time to time, and that our practices are subject to change. We ask that you bookmark and periodically review this page to ensure continuing familiarity with the most current version of our Policy. All amended terms shall be automatically effective after they are posted on the Site and applied retroactively if you use the Site after this Policy is amended.
If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not use or access the Site.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE SITE COLLECT?
A primary purpose of collecting information from you is to provide you with a safe, smooth, effective, and personalized experience. We will only collect information about you that we consider necessary.
Our servers log the standard non-personally identifiable information that accompanies Internet transmissions, like the date and time of a visit, browser type, IP address, and type of device. My411 also collects a visitor’s state and zip code to provide more personalized marketing offers. My411 may store cookies on a visitor’s device in order to manage a visitor’s session on the Site. You may opt-out of receiving cookies by adjusting your web-browser settings to reject cookies. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to fully utilize the Site. A detailed summary of cookies can be found below. By using or accessing the Site, you agree that My411 may collect your information as outlined above.
WHAT ARE “COOKIES” AND HOW DOES THE SITE USE THEM?
“Cookies” (including without limitation “confirmation pixels” for crediting affiliate marketers) are small files used to store, and sometimes track, information about you. They are sent to your browser from a webserver and placed on your device’s hard drive to assist us in providing our services. Generally, cookies help provide personalized services and promote trust and safety. The Site may require that you accept cookies. Our cookies are only read by the server that placed them, are unable to execute any code or virus, and do not permit us to determine the identity of, or gather any other personally-identifiable information about a specific user.
To learn more about cookies, click the links below:
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
HOW DO I DISABLE OR REMOVE COOKIES?
You may disable browser cookies in your browser or set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent. You may lose some features or functionality when you disable cookies. Remember, also, that disabling cookies is browser specific. If you log on using Microsoft Edge, you must also disable cookies in Safari if you use that browser at a different time.
HOW DOES THE SITE USE MY INFORMATION?
WHO IS COLLECTING INFORMATION?
When you visit the Site you are sharing information (outlined above) with My411. You acknowledge that data can be collected, maintained by, or transferred to a company, or other entity, including, but not limited to, lenders, within the sole judgment of My411. You also acknowledge and agree that the data can be combined and/or refined and/or used in any other manner with data from any of the websites owned and/or operated, in whole or in part, by My411.
Please be advised that My411 advertisers or websites that have links on the Site may collect personally-identifiable information about you. The privacy practices of those advertisers or websites linked to the Site are not covered by this Policy.
WITH WHOM DOES THE SITE SHARE MY INFORMATION?
The Site will not disclose your information except as described below:
- Some of our employees and contractors are subject to non-disclosure agreements with us. These and other legal restrictions may prohibit their use of your information for any purpose except to facilitate the specific Site-related operation, unless you explicitly agreed or gave your prior permission to them for additional uses.
- If you complete a transaction with an advertiser linked to the Site, the information obtained during your visit to that advertiser’s website, and the information you give, may be provided to the advertiser. Advertisers linked to the Site have separate privacy practices for which My411 has no responsibility or liability.
- We cannot ensure that all your information or communications will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. For example, we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions of information or communications, or other users may abuse or misuse information that they unlawfully collect from the Site. We will try to protect your privacy; however, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your information or communications will always remain private.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS AND CHOICES REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF MY INFORMATION?
If you wish to access or update your personal information, contact us via the Contact Us form, write to 13725 Metcalf Ave. #393, Overland Park, KS 66223, or call (877) 838-7352. You may also request to have your information deleted, although we may retain information for backups, prevention of fraud and abuse, satisfaction of legal obligations or other ongoing legitimate interests. You may decline to share certain personal data, in which case we may not be able to provide you with some features and benefits.
If you wish to not receive communications from us, simply unsubscribe through the Contact Us form, write to 13725 Metcalf Ave. #393, Overland Park, KS 66223, or call (877) 838-7352.
WHAT SECURITY PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT THE LOSS, MISUSE, OR ALTERATION OF MY INFORMATION?
Whenever the Site handles your information, we take steps to ensure that the information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We use reasonable procedural and mechanical safeguards to protect your information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy, including encryption. Please note, however, that no method of data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot, therefore, warrant or ensure the security of any information collected or from the services offered, and visiting the Site is done so at your own risk. Once we collect user information, we make our reasonable best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Who is providing this notice? Affiliate ROI, LLC, 13725 Metcalf Ave. #393, Overland Park, KS 66223.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
The Site is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We are in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Site, products and services are directed to people who are at least 18 years of age and older. When notified of a user who is not over the age of 18, we will take immediate remedial measures to remove that individual from our user database.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your web browser or your mobile device. These notifications may include marketing messages from us or from third-parties. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device or browser.